We’re here to tell ya’ we were already pretty cool but not drinking made us even cooler! Featured mocktail: Cool as a Cuke
Cool As A Cuke (enough for 4)
- 2 large waxy cucumbers, peeled, chunked, chilled
- 1½ T superfine sugar (+/- to taste)
- 1 T lime juice
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup ice
- garnish of cuke slices
- Puree the cucumber chunks until smooth; pour through a sieve into a bowl
- Whisk in the lime juice, salt, sugar.
- Add bowl contents to the ice in a blender and puree to desired consistency.
- Serve and garnish.
San Francisco golden fire hydrant
Julie Brown “Cause I’m A Blond”
NYT Alcoholics Anonymous vs. Other Approaches: The Evidence Is Now In
Blackout: Remembering the Things I Drank to Forget by Sarah Hepola